Montag, 15. Dezember 2014

You know you're missing something...

... when you spend your evenings watching youtube videos of people baking bread O.o

I need bread. Immediatly.
Tomorrow I will check out the Global Food Store, and if they don't have it, I'm going to buy special flour at the Bulk Barn and bake it myself.

Some International Students at my school actually bring "real" bread for lunch ("real" meaning no toast, but still nothing compared to fresh bread from the bakery), but they don't know where their hostfamily buys it.
If I succeed in baking my own bread, I will bring a whole loaf to school. Everyone will be so happy *-* (an exchange student's dream).

Update - this is what I made a few days later:


It was perfect :D Well, not exactly. In fact, I forgot to put salt in the dough xD But still, I enjoyed my bread so much, especially as nobody else really liked it, so I had it ALL for myself :)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen